MISSION & VISION
The primary mission of NWSA is to support and assist its members so theycan be successful in their areas of contracting expertise. NWSA also strives to achieve national recognition as a professional organization, orcooperator, whose membership provides personnel and equipment thatmeets or exceeds national standard.
- Create public awareness of pre-suppression and suppression contractors and their vital link to governmental agencies.
- Work toward a solution to solve common problems within the industry. Share technology.
- Raise the standards and practices of our industry by requiring that our members comply with Government standards.
- Generate more business opportunities.
- Honor both Federal and State procurement.
- Honor both Federal and State dispatch procedures.