Pre-Award Inspections must be completed by April 30, 2017.
Request form: here.
- Submit the request back to the NWSA office
- We will assign an inspector who will contract you to set up time.
- Once completed we will upload into ITeam, and send you a copy.
- We will also maintain a copy in our office.
Complete the request form and email/fax to the NWSA office.
|J.D. Rents||John Day, Washington, Columbia River Area, Burns and Vale||Mechanic||NWSA will forward request to them and they will contact you to make appts.|
|Henigan Repair||Medford, KFalls, Roseburg, Cave Junction||Mobile Mec||NWSA will forward request to them and they will contact you to make appts.|
|Don Moss|| Central Oregon||Mechanic||NWSA will forward request to them and they will contact you to make appts.|
|Baremore Repair||Baker, LaGrande, Ontario||Mobile Mechanic||NWSA will forward request to them and they will contact you to make appts.|
|Tim Heater||Central Willamette Valley||Mechanic||NWSA will forward request to them and they will contract you to make appts.|
REMINDER - Must be paid in advance of inspection and bring the receipt to the inspection site with you.
|Equipment Type||Inspection Costs|
|Vehicle w/ Driver||$150.00|
|Heavy Equipment (Dozers, Excavators ect)||$250.00|
|Weed Washing ||$150.00|
|Heavy with Water||$250.00|
|Mechanic w/Service Truck||$250.00|
|Misc. Heavy Equipment||$250.00|
Once we have contacted you to schedule please make payment at the bottom of this page and have your receipt ready for the inspector or inspection will not be completed.
To view the latest copies of the Checklists that our inspectors will be looking at please visit here.2017 Equipment Inspection Provider Guidance (002).docx
You can find copies of the solicitations and more information at the Region 6 Fire Procurement Website.
These inspections do not take the place of DOT Certification if required for you equipment.
Bring with you to your scheduled inspections:
- BRING A COPY FOR US OF YOUR SOLICITATION PAGE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT TO THE INSPECTION!
- Bring a completed and Signed DOT Inspection Form on those that are over 10001
- Be sure that the name on the equipment matches the name on the Solicitation Page.
- WE WILL NOT BE CHECKING TRANSPORT FOR HEAVY EQUIPMENT.
- You must bring a receipt showing that you have paid for your inspections in advance, we will keep a copy with your records.