NWSA Record Verification Process for R6 VIPR Vendors 2017
NWSA was awarded an MOU with Region 6 PNWCG to perform Record Verification for Engines and Faller's for the 2017 Year. Below is information on how to have you verification's done. To see a copy of our MOU click here.
What records will be verified this year for the 2017 VIPR Agreements?
- Be sure to download the appropriate checklist below to send in with your records.
- Engine Personnel (if previously verified and no changes in position you just need the RT 130 date, the Pack Test Sheet and completed inspection list.)
- Fallers (If previously verified in 2017 you just need the RT 130 Date and the Pack test sheet along with the completed Inspection Form)
- If you have a ODF Crew Agreement, we will also inspect your FFT2’s as ODF does not inspect FFT2's and if you might use them on engines they must be inspected. ODF WILL NOT BE INSPECTING ENGINE BOSSES THIS YEAR.
- Note: On Faller's we are NOT verifying level of faller qualification, only verifying that they have had the the appropriate training and if appropriate the RT130 this year if the Basic Firefighter Course was taken in a previous year, and that they have a current pack test for the year.
NWSA Members will pay:
- $15.00 for Initial Inspection on Employee/ or Position Move Up
- $ 8.50 for Follow up inspection with no changes in Position
Non NWSA members will pay a flat fee of $15.00 per person
How do I submit my records?
- You may submit them electronically via Email or Fax directly to the inspector or you may mail hard COPIES to the inspector (DO NOT MAIL ORIGINALS) If you are emailing please use PDF format, you can download free PDF995 to email your records at http://www.pdf995.com
- You must make payment before submitted records (do that below), and submit a copy of the receipt with your records to the inspector. If you neglect to send everything or there are issues with your records, you MAY BE CHARGED FOR ADDITIONAL TIME!
- You may schedule an appointment to take hard COPIES (not originals) to the inspector. IF copies are not provided at this appointment, the appointment may be cancelled until you are able to provide them at your expense.
- If you have a large number of employee records (30 or More) records, you may make arrangement with the NWSA office for in-house inspections to be billed by the hour including travel costs. Those must be approved by the NWSA office prior to inspections and a minimum will be required.
Prior to contacting and submitting your records to one of our Inspectors you will need to make payment and include a copy of your receipt with your records. You can make payment online below, or you may include a check made out to NWSA with your records. There will be a $30.00 charge will be made on any returned checks.
Download a list of NWSA Inspectors here.
List of Acceptable Training Providers by Region here.
What do I do to send my records?? Click Here for checklist.
Excerpt from Agreement on Contractor File Content here.
Checklist for first time verification or move up in position (PDF Format)here.
Checklist for first time verification or move up in position (Word Version) here
Download this checklist for previously inspected returning firefighters with no change in position (Word Version) here.
Download this checklist for previously inspected returning firefighters with no change in position (PDFVersion) here.
You must make payment here prior to submitting your records to an inspector, please include a copy of your receipt with your records when sending them in.
Please use the drop down menu to make payment here with Paypal or Credit Card.
Representatives/inspectors authorized by NWSA to perform these reviews:
|Contact for info|
|Contact for Info|
Klamath Falls, OR
|Jim Holroyd ||541-753-4021||Contact for Info||Email
Grants Pass, OR
Klamath Falls, OR
|Contact for Invo|
Contact for Info
NWSA’s goal is to have inspections done in a timely, professional, cost effective manner to meet your contract/agreement requirements using qualified independent personnel for inspections.
It is the desire of NWSA that we get into a system of records inspections that is efficient, timely and cost effective yet compliant with Office of General Inspection and MOU requirements. If you have any concerns with our inspectors please feel free to call/email NWSA at the numbers below.
Contact Information for NWSA:
NWSA Office: 1-877-676-6972
NWSA Fax: 1-866-854-8186
NWSA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org